We have tried to make our returns process as easy as possible. Please follow these instructions below to start your returns request.
Important - before starting your return please check whether it is eligible to be returned under our returns policy located here.
1. Select "My Account" from the menu at the bottom of the website.
2. Input your Email address and Password and select "Login Now".
3. Select "Resolution Centre".
4. Select "+ Open A New Dispute".
5. Select the type of dispute you wish to lodge and click "Continue To Next Step".
6. Select the reason for the return and then select the order that is to be returned. If you don't know which order number to use, select "View A List Of Your Past Order ID's" and find the relevant order. Then click "Continue To Next Step".
7. Select whether you are disputing the entire order or, if disputing selected items, click "Dispute Selected Item(s)" then select the items you wish to dispute. Describe your faults in detail including the steps you have taken so far to resolve the issue if any. Then click "Continue to Next Step.
You have now successfully initiated your return. Your dispute will be actioned by our team and you will receive an update via email shortly with further instructions.